So many things to be thankful for. There are the usuals:
- My Savior
- Warm House
But there are other things too.
- I’m thankful I was actually able to publish all 10 books this year. There were times I felt like giving up and just waiting, but I didn’t.
- I’m thankful for readers who actually take time to read my blog posts and comment.
- I’m thankful for wonderful reviews on my books.
- I’m thankful for those lovely bloggers who helped in last week’s Blog Tour and reviewed my Christmas Collection.
- I’m thankful that I have a large stack of new Christmas stories to read this year! (Have I mentioned that I kind of like Christmas stories?)
And I’m thankful that I can share 24 Books before Christmas with you all!
Starting next week, on Monday, I’m going to be posting a different Christmas book that I’ve enjoyed. I will post a new one each day, except on Sundays, through the 23rd. That’s 24 different Christmas books! And some of them might be ones I wrote. And there might be sales or free books on that day only. . . . Just sayin’. Let me tell you, it was so much fun picking which books to post, and a bit difficult too. And the books vary in age appreciation.
I hope to see you then!
What are you thankful for this year?