Yes, we are doing another blog tag this week. You all seem to enjoy them so I figured I might as well. Besides, it’s the 5th Tuesday of the month.
The Liebster Award is an award passed around from blogger to blogger.
The word Liebster is German, meaning sweet, kind, nice, dear, lovely, pleasant, valued, and endearing.
(I like to think that some of those words fit my blog: nice, lovely, pleasant, valued. But: sweet? kind? dear? endearing? Not so sure about those.)
1. Thank your nominator and provide a link to their blog site. (Don’t forget to let them know when you post your answers so they can read them!) I was nominated by Kate at Once Upon An Ordinary. Thanks, Kate!
2. Answer the questions presented by the nominator. (I’ll get to them. Promise.)
3. Nominate several other bloggers and write them some new questions. (Uh, well, yeah about that . . .)
4. List the rules and display the Liebster Award logo on your post. (Check)
Have fun! 😀
1) What two books could you not live without in addition to your Bible?
Hmm, I’d like a collection of all the Isabella Alden books (that would probably have to be on my kindle because it would be WAY too fat to hold a physical copy and read it with any physical comfort), and . . . Well, what if I just picked my kindle? Then I could have all the books I wanted. 🙂 Okay, I know that wasn’t what you wanted to hear, but I have no idea!
2) What are you most afraid of?
Uhhhh, is this like really afraid? Or just don’t like? Probably my greatest “fears” are cave exploring and traveling across the ocean on a ship because of what’s under the ship. 😛
3) Have you ever been angry at a book’s ending? Why?
Yes! I remember one book in particular that I disliked the ending so much I got rid of the book. It was a book about the persecution of the Anabaptists and a mother and her baby were in prison with many others. The others were able to escape with a rope used to climb out of prison and through the window, but the mother and baby were left because of course they couldn’t tie the baby on to the the mother so she could escape, nor could they get the baby up by tying it in a blanket and then getting the mother up. (I’m being sarcastic!) Of course it ended with the mother being killed and the baby given to another couple. I was so mad at that author! That is a book I got rid of and don’t want on my bookshelves.
4) Would you rather own a bakery or a bookstore?
Is that even a real question? Of course I’d rather own a bookstore! I’d like someone to own a bakery next door, but I don’t like to cook or bake, so I’d only go over to eat. Or maybe wash dishes. 🙂
5) What is one big dream of yours right now?
Just one dream? Is it supposed to be about writing or just anything? If it’s anything, I’ve dreamed for years about visiting Montana, and I’d love to go. Anyone want to go with me? If it’s about writing, a big dream would be to actually get 100 reviews on one of my books. (Anyone want to help me reach that dream?)
6) Do you listen to music while writing? What type?
Nope. I can’t write and listen at the same time. It doesn’t matter what type of music, I can’t do it. Sorry. Next question.
7) If you could travel anywhere in time and space, where would you go?
In time? I don’t know. In space? Can’t I stay on earth? I’m not too fond of space travel. As in where would I go? Montana. I’d actually like to visit all 50 states. I did start a “virtual tour” of the US years ago, but I never got it finished.
And there you have my questions. But wait, I’m supposed to nominate someone? Oh me, I don’t know. Ah, if you have a blog and haven’t been nominated yet, I tag you. 🙂 And just answer the same questions because I can’t think of any new ones.
Or, just answer the questions in the comments. 🙂 I would love to read them!