That you may or may not have wanted to know. I can’t seem to get the blog posts written that I want to post, so . . . You’ll have to settle for this today. Enjoy!
- Name: Rebekah A. Morris (You can guess the middle name.)
- Age: Older than your think, but still young.
- Role model: Jesus Christ, Mrs. Duggar, Mrs. Bates . . .
- Hobbies: Reading, imagining, knitting baby hats, hand quilting, reading, holding babies, . . . Did I say reading already?
- Favorite actor: I wouldn’t know. I don’t think I’ve ever really had a favorite. I watch movies as stories, not as people playing a part.
- Favorite actress: Same goes for this one. Oh, I can name many actors and actresses, but I don’t have a favorite. Sorry.
- Best friend: Amber and Angela. They’ve been my best friends
since we first met when we were six, and yes, they are twins. 🙂 My heart-sister, Hannah,
and my sister. I have many other close friends, but those four are the
- Favorite band: Hmm, I don’t have one. I enjoy listening to military bands if they’re playing military music.
- Favorite song: I’d almost say whatever one happens to be running through my mind at the time, but there are times I am sick of whatever song that is and want desperately to get a new one “stuck.”
- Favorite movie: *gulp* A favorite? Really? Uhhhhhh.”A More Perfect Union,” “Follow Me, Boys,” “Destination Tokyo,” “Sound of Music,” . . .
- Favorite animal: Dogs. Larger ones please. I’m not too fond of small yappy dogs.
- Favorite subject: History. Love history!
- Pens or pencils? I used to want pencils all the time because I’m a terrible speller, but then I got used to pens, and I’ve learned to stop second guessing myself on how to spell a word. (Yes, I do make spelling mistakes still.)
- Summer or winter? Winter of course! I love warm sweaters, cozy blankets, snow falling outside, hot chocolate . . .
- Tea or coffee? A glass of water please.
- Good day or bad day? As in I prefer a good day or a bad day? Or it has been a good or bad day? Or maybe the question is supposed to mean what makes a good or bad day. Hmm. Too many options. I think I’ll skip it. (Besides, I’m getting this post ready ahead of time so my today might not be anything like my day when it posts.)
- Birthday: April. I love having an April birthday! 🙂 Everything is fresh and green. The flowers are starting to bloom and the birds are making nests everywhere. (And I share a birthday with my mom and aunt, and a birthday month with my grandpa, sis-in-law, and three cousins.)
- Something that makes you happy: Comments. Book reivews. Having time to read. Getting a post ready before I’m supposed to post it! Sorry, that’s more than one thing.
- Something you’re looking forward to: Getting a big project I’m working on finished! It’s big and takes a lot of work and creativity and design and organization (which I’m not that great on), and time.
- Tell a story in one sentence: It was a dark night when Sam crept from his cabin, tripped on a rock and fell to his death in the canyon where no one ever discovered his body.
- Nominate any number of people: If you read this, you are nominated. 🙂 Have fun!
I hope I didn’t bore you too much. I enjoy reading other’s posts like this. If you complete this tag on your blog, leave a comment telling me where and I’ll go read your answers. Or, if you like, you can just answer them all in a comment here.